Kneipp Herbal Bath
Kneipp CLASSIC Herbal Baths bathe away stress, strain and fatigue. The purest natural herbs in the form of highly-concentrated essential oils (the plant’s “immune system”) interact with the natural healing and soothing powers of water. These therapeutic baths benefit body and mind through skin absorption and inhalation.
Kneipp classic herbal baths are dermatologist tested. Color and preservative free.
1. Herbal Bath Eucalyptus – Stimulates and helps clear the sinuses especially during cold and flu season.
2. Herbal Bath Evening Primrose – For very dry and irritated skin.3. Herbal Bath Juniper – Relaxes and soothes after physical exercise.
4. Herbal Bath Lavender – Stimulates and balances mind and body.
5. Herbal Bath Melissa – Indian melissa oil and extracts of lemon balm relaxes and soothes.
6. Herbal Bath Orange & Linden Blossom – Harmonizes mind and body.
7. Herbal Bath Rosemary – Exhilarates and wakes up the system.
8. Herbal Bath Spruce – Invigorates and renews energy.
9. Herbal Bath Valerian & Hops – Promotes relaxation and restful sleep.
10. Herbal Bath Wildflower – Soothes and calms mind and body.
11. Almond Blossom – Regenerate skin and protect it from harmful environmental influences.
12. Grape Seed Oil – It leaves the skin feeling supple and soft.
For a perfect Kneipp herbal bath directions:
Fill your tub, add Herbal Bath (fill 1 cap) and mix gently. Enough for 10 baths. Water temperature: 100°F. Bathing time: 15 20 minutes.
Taking a bath with Kneipp herbal bath can be very relaxing, But if you are having pain attacks then i higlhy recommend that you read the success story from Glenda Darby on how to cure panic attacks, it is compeling story that i had share with you.
Sphere: Related Content